Shower

By: Amphitrite (papervanity@gmail.com)

Rated: NC-17

Pairing: Mike/Everyone

Summary: Mike hates taking showers.

 

 


 

Mike touches himself in the shower, fisting fast and hard. His quiet moans are drowned out by the steady pounding of the water.

 

He thinks of Veruca Salt first, bright blue eyes and pretty face. He imagines lifting that atrocious pink skirt and discovering the treasures that lie beneath. She begs for him to make her scream.

 

Veruca shifts into Violet, bouncing blonde bob and blemish-free flesh spread out before him. He imagines her losing control, his tongue flickering in and out of her, and pumps a little faster.

 

Suddenly, Veruca becomes Augustus, on his knees, sucking Mike and running pudgy hands down his legs. Mike’s fingers curl in his hair and he roughly thrusts into the boy’s mouth.

 

Augustus shrinks into Charlie, whose wrists are tied to the bedpost. Mike imagines touching him with long, lingering, torturous strokes and simultaneously tonguing his entrance. Charlie twists and writhes, begging for release.

 

But then Charlie is replaced by Wonka, splayed wide open and holding his knees to his chest. The man is shaking with desperate need. Mike imagines fucking that hot, tight hole, thrusting in and out as Wonka screams his name—and that is when Mike comes with a drawn out groan. It takes him a moment to regain control, breath short and knees unsteady.

 

He wrinkles his nose and runs his sticky hand under the water. He hates taking showers.