Content

By: Amphitrite (papervanity@gmail.com)

Rated: R

Pairing: Harry/Draco

Summary: "We meld together again; and I will never get tired of the sensations I feel now."



 

 


Your hands run over my body oh-so-softly; your skin looking darker than usual against my own pale flesh. You brush against a sensitive spot and I moan in appreciation, arching my body to meet yours. You hold me close to you, and for that moment I am your second skin. You capture my lips in a soft, chaste kiss and I sigh contentedly when we become one.

 

Waiting for me to adjust to the sensation of being taken—of being whole—you bury your head in my neck.

 

Our eyes meet, and a flash of understanding runs between us.

 

Ready? the Green asks softly.

 

Always, the Grey whispers back.

 

You finally move and I moan contentedly, gripping your shoulders tightly. We meld together again; and I will never tire of the sensations I feel now. When it is time to let go, I am not aware that I call your name out so loudly and desperately. But I do notice when you whisper ‘Draco’ so lovingly, your feelings etched deeply into your verdant eyes. I smile, because I will never get used to how beautiful my name sounds on your lips. Only yours.

 

You sigh happily and lay gently onto me, snuggling into my chest. I close my eyes and wrap a protective arm around you.

 

Moments later, you slide off and lay right beside me, draping your arm across me. I look into your eyes again, and I know what you are about to say before you even open your mouth. I don’t stop you from saying it, because I love to hear it come from your lips.

 

I love you, Dragon.

 

I kiss your forehead lightly, and I feel you melt under my touch. I put the last candle out and hold you close.

 

I love you, too.