One Night and Many More

By: Amphitrite (papervanity@gmail.com)

Rated: PG-13

Pairing: Hermione/Pansy

Summary: Pansy visits Hermione at night.



 

 


When Pansy creeps into Hermione’s room, she finds her lovely Head Girl lounging on her bed in only a tight-fitting scarlet nightdress. The cut leaves seven-eighths of her long legs visible. Pansy watches in appreciation for a moment as the garment rides up Hermione’s thighs. Her slightly frazzled, wavy brown hair cascades down her shoulders and her warm brown eyes narrow in thought as she looks out the window, onto the Hogwarts grounds. A book lays open but clearly untouched on her lap.

 

Hermione turns around and spots Pansy standing before the closed door.

 

“Hey lover,” she whispers seductively into the dimly lit room. “Come over here and let me see your sexy body.”

 

Pansy slowly walks up to her, standing next to her bed, suddenly self-conscious. She isn’t wearing anything underneath her black school robes. Hermione looks her up and down, eyes lidded in lust. She licks her lips. Pansy’s eyes are instantly fixated on them, imagining what that mouth and those lips and that tongue will do to her tonight. She lets out a quiet moan, and Hermione’s attention snaps to her face. She closes her book and lays it on the nightstand, standing up to entwine her arms around Pansy’s neck and lean in for a kiss.

 

Their lips meet in a soft kiss, slow and wet. Pansy wraps her arms around Hermione’s waist but as the kiss grows more and more passionate, her hands begin to wander. One dips lower and Pansy allows herself a smile of self-satisfaction when she confirms that she isn’t the only one who has been anticipating tonight’s activities. Hermione quickly strips Pansy of her robe, inhaling sharply at the realization that she isn’t wearing anything underneath.

 

“You like?” Pansy says softly and sultrily, giving Hermione her best lascivious look. Hermione smirks and sits on the bed, pulling Pansy down with her. Hermione answers the question by kissing her again.

 

Seventh year has brought many surprises, and Hermione’s involvement in her life is only one of them. The two of them already have planned to rent out a flat together after graduation. Hermione is looking into getting a job as a Ministry researcher and Pansy has plans to open up a jewelry shop. She knows her parents will not support her decisions and will most likely disown her for shacking up with a Mudblood, much less one of Harry Potter’s closest friends.

 

But she also knows that nights like these will more than make up for it.