Perfection

By: Amphitrite (papervanity@gmail.com)

Rated: PG-13

Pairing: Narcissa/Lily

Summary: "Lily never got tired of kissing Narcissa."



 

 


They met in the Astronomy tower, as usual, Lily arriving later than Narcissa this time. She was already waiting for her, sitting in a chair by the window. Lily watched her girlfriend for a moment, noticing how she seemed so cold, untouchable. Ice queen, Lily smiled. My ice queen.

 

She approached Narcissa quietly, wrapping her arms around the girl from behind. Narcissa sighed deeply, not completely melting from her previous state but she wasn’t as tense, either. Lily leaned forward to kiss her on the cheek, and Narcissa turned so that their lips met. Lily never got tired of kissing Narcissa. She could never describe it. It was just so—special. Beautiful. Perfect.

 

Narcissa took Lily’s hand in hers, and Lily looked at her questioningly. Narcissa smiled the smallest of smiles. “Lily…” She loved the way her name sounded on Narcissa’s lips. She always made it sound like she was some kind of deity. “Would you like to come to my room today? It’s a bit chillier up here tonight, and I just thought…”

 

Lily closed her eyes. Narcissa’s room. With a bed. She started to feel a little panicked. What if she wasn’t ready? She was two years younger than Narcissa… What if Narcissa hadn’t even meant it that way? Maybe she was just worried that they would freeze to death. Lily took a deep breath and calmed herself. Cissa won’t do anything I don’t want to do. She won’t hurt me. I know she won’t.

 

Lily nodded. Narcissa’s eyes sparkled.

 

Their first night together was not what Lily had expected. It was better. Much better.

 

It was special.

 

It was beautiful.

 

It was perfect.